Oakdene Hollins is a science-led, circular economy consultancy that delivers creative, strategic and practical solutions to clients aiming to be sustainability leaders in their field.
We provide technical, economic and policy analysis research and consultancy services relating to the circular economy and sustainable products. We aim to exceed our clients’ expectations in helping them meet their business objectives - for example, through business and product development, implementing best practices, or thoroughly and objectively analysing a new technology or policy.
Our objective is to provide these services while operating under a comprehensive, co-ordinated business management system which assures the quality of all services offered by the Company.
How we add value for our clients
Our quality system is focussed on providing added value to our clients through the following:
- Highly qualified staff with ethical standards and independence of thought.
- Provision of best advice, in an atmosphere of fairness and transparency.
- Expert teams with the capability and expertise to deliver results.
- A personalised service that provides a named individual as principal contact point for project delivery, and a named senior as an alternative.
- On-time delivery of projects.
- Practical implementation of outcomes.
- Building enduring relationships built on trust and confidence.
Our commitment to quality
As well as maintaining our compliance with all applicable legislation, regulations, codes of practice and voluntary commitments, we are committed to ensuring that our business management system is effective in achieving the quality standards our clients require. We aim to incorporate sustainable practices in all our business activities and along our value chain, and to continually improve our services, our processes and our BMS. We not only continually improve our general working procedures and methods; we also continually consider improvements throughout the delivery of individual projects. Our quality system is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and is reviewed annually to ensure that it continues to be effective in helping us provide a quality service to our clients.